The company values the users' personal information and informs them of the purpose and method of using the personal information provided by the company through the personal information handling policy, and what measures are taken to protect personal information.
- 1. Purpose of processing personal information
('http://hdtmc.com/' hereinafter'Hyundai TMC Co., Ltd.') processes personal information for the following purposes. The processed personal information is not used for purposes other than the following purposes, and prior consent will be sought when the purpose of use is changed.
- Personal information is processed for the purpose of verifying the intention of membership, identifying and certifying oneself according to the provision of membership services, maintaining and managing membership, personal information for the implementation of a limited personal identification system, preventing the use of services, checking the consent of legal representatives when collecting personal information of children under the age of 14, processing of various notices, grievances, and preserving records for dispute settlement.
- Personal information is processed for the purpose of identification of civil petitioners, confirmation of civil petitions, contact and notification for fact-finding, and notification of processing results.
- Personal information is processed for the purpose of providing services, providing contents, providing customized services, and self-certification.
- Personal information is processed for the purpose of providing event and advertisement information and opportunities for participation.
A. Signing up and managing the homepage
B. Handling civil service affairs
C. Providing goods or services
D. Leverage for marketing and advertising
- 2. Personal Information File Status
Personal information file name : HyundaiTMC Co., Ltd.
- Personal Information Item :Email, mobile phone number, home address, password, name, service history, connection log, cookies, access IP information
- Collection method : Homepage
- Basis of retention : Regulations of the Act on the Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection, etc.
- Retention period : 3years
- Relevant statutes : Records on the Collection, Processing, Utilization, etc. of Credit Information: 3 years
- 3. Processing and retention period of personal information
('HyundaiTMC Co., Ltd.')handles and retains personal information within the period of possession and use of personal information or the period of collection of personal information agreed upon when collecting personal information from the information subject pursuant to the Act.
② Each personal information processing and retention period is as follows.
Consent to collect personal information associated with use on up to <3 years> from the date of held for the purpose of the many different purposes.Used.
-Base of holding : Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection Act provisions
-Relevant statutes : Records on the Collection, Processing, Utilization, etc. of Credit Information: 3 years
-Reasons for exception :
- 4. Users of the rights, duties, and methods of exercise of information subjects and legal representatives may exercise the following rights as personal information subjects:
① The information subject may exercise the right to view, correct, delete, and suspend processing of personal information at any time in HyundaiTMC Co., Ltd.
② The exercise of rights under paragraph (1) can be carried out in writing, e-mail, or facsimile (FAX) pursuant to Article 41 (1) of the Enforcement Decree of the Personal Information Protection Act, and Hyundai TMC Co., Ltd. will take action without delay.
③ The exercise of rights under paragraph (1) may be carried out through an agent, such as a legal representative of the information subject or a delegated person. In this case, you must submit a power of attorney in attached Form 11 of the Enforcement Rules of the Personal Information Protection Act..
④ Requests for personal information access and suspension of processing may restrict the rights of the information subject pursuant to Articles 35 (5) and 37 (2) of the Personal Information Protection Act.
⑤ A request for correction or deletion of personal information shall not be requested if the personal information is specified as the subject of collection in other statutes.
⑥ Hyundai TMC Co., Ltd. verifies that the person who made the request, such as a request for perusal, correction or deletion, or a request for suspension of processing, is himself or his duly authorized representative.
- 5. Creating items for processing personal information
('http://hdtmc.com/' hereinafter'Hyundai TMC Co., Ltd.') handles the following personal information:
- Essential item : Email, mobile phone number, home address, password, name
- Optional items :
- 6. The destruction of personal information procedure, and destruction.
- The information entered by the user is transferred to a separate DB (separate documents in the case of paper) after the purpose is achieved, and is stored for a certain period of time or immediately destroyed according to internal policies and other related laws. At this time, the personal information transferred to the DB is not used for other purposes unless it is required by law.
- When the personal information of the user has elapsed, within 5 days from the end of the retention period, when the personal information becomes unnecessary, such as achievement of the purpose of processing personal information, abolition of the service, termination of business, etc. The personal information will be destroyed within 5 days from the date it is recognized as unnecessary to process.
Information in the form of electronic files uses a technical method that cannot reproduce the record.
Personal information printed on paper is destroyed by shredding or incineration.
- Destruction procedure
- Expiration date
- How to destroy
- 7. Matters concerning the installation, operation and rejection of automatic personal information collection devices
- Hyundai TMC Co., Ltd. does not use'cookies' that store the information subject's usage information and retrieve it from time to time.
- 8. Personal Information Protection Officer
- ① Hyundai TMC Co., Ltd. ('http://hdtmc.com/' hereinafter'Hyundai TMC Co., Ltd.') is responsible for the handling of personal information, and A person in charge of personal information protection is designated as follows for complaint handling and damage relief.
Name : Lee Ho Tae
Position : CEO
Contact : 055-255-6185
※ It is connected to the department in charge of personal information protection.
Department : Management Support Office
manager : Park Kyung Hyun
Contact : 070-4628-8874
▶ Personal Information Protection Officer
▶ Department in charge of personal information protection
- ① This personal information processing policy will be applied from the effective date, and if there are any additions, deletions, or corrections in accordance with laws and policies, we will notify you through the notice from 7 days before the enforcement of the changes.
- 10. Technical, administrative and physical measures to protect personal information
- The company takes the following technical, administrative, and physical measures to ensure safety so that personal information is not lost, stolen, leaked, altered or damaged in handling user's personal information.
- We are implementing measures to manage personal information by designating employees who handle personal information and minimizing them by limiting them to the person in charge.
('Hyundai TMC Co., Ltd.') installs a security program to prevent leakage and damage of personal information due to hacking or computer viruses, and is a zone where access is controlled from outside. The system is installed in the system and technically/physically monitored and blocked.
- The user's personal information is encrypted and stored and managed, so only the person can know it, and for important data, separate security functions such as encrypting files and transmission data or using the file lock function are used.
- Documents containing personal information and auxiliary storage media are stored in a safe place with a lock.
- A separate physical storage place for storing personal information is established and access control procedures are established and operated.
1. Minimization and training of personnel handling personal information
2. Technical measures against hacking, etc.
3. Encryption of personal information
4. Use of locking device for document security
5. Access control for unauthorized persons