- Forestry Excavator
- This equipment is developed for forestry, such as logging, loading, transport and road expansion in forest areas, and is divided into harvester, log loader, road builder, shovel logging, etc. based on use.
- Road builder
- This forestry equipment is developed to make strip roads used to transport forest products in forest areas.
- This is a logging equipment, which was developed to chop wood in consistent length and cut off branches.
- Harvester with jib bucket
- Jib bucket is installed on harvester equipment to enable logging and digging side by side in forest areas for improved utilization.
- Log loader
- This forestry equipment was developed to transport or load the hardwood logged in forestry operation.
|Cylinder mounted||Basic||On Top||On Bottom|| |
|Max. Working height||12.6||14.5||13.7||13.2|
|Max. Working depth||3.2||5.0||4.4||2.5|
- Shovel logging
- This equipment moves hardwood logged in workspace to the road where transport vehicle can enter.
- ROPS Cab
- This cab is designed to protect the operator from any unexpected accidents that may occur during operation, and is acknowledged for international standard ROPS (Roll Over Protective Structures).